A win for the community is a win for all.
At Riverside, we partner with organizations that believe in building community by empowering children with nutrition and health.
Here are some of the amazing organizations we are giving back to:
I Grow Chicago & Marillac St. Vincent (MSV)
- MadeGood® has pledged nearly $100,000 in combined support to I Grow Chicago and Marillac St. Vincent.
- Two Chicagoland non-profit organizations providing essential services and relief programs to underserved neighbourhoods throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The donation will go toward minimizing food insecurity concerns, as well as ensuring continued eldercare and mental health support for Chicagoans in need.
Marillac St. Vincent - Learn More
I Grow Chicago - Learn More
Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC) & Food Banks Canada
- MadeGood® has pledged $130,000 in combined support for these two non-profit organizations providing essential access to healthy food to communities in need throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The donation will go toward minimizing food insecurity concerns, as well as ensuring these organizations have the resources needed to distribute the items to Canadians who need it most.
CFCC - Learn More
Food Banks Canada - Learn More
“In these uncertain times, we remain committed to our core values of leaving the world a better place than we found it.”
said Nima Fotovat, President, Riverside Natural Foods, manufacturer of MadeGood®.
The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- As one of our very first community partners, Riverside has used employee product sales to raise money to donate to SickKids for the past 5 years. We’ve just hit an amazing $50,000 in cumulative giving and will continue to raise money to help fund research and development of other initiatives to progress children’s health.
TAIBU Community Health Centre
- Recognizing that systemic oppression has fostered ill-health conditions with Black communities, we are helping TAIBU as they strive to deliver primary health care and related services for Black populations across the Greater Toronto Area through intersectional, equity-based and culturally affirming practices which promote holistic wellness, health education and prevention. The food donations from MadeGood® support the Empringham Community Breakfast program and will also support clients at TAIBU through some of their food security efforts.